Monday, September 24, 2012

Puppy Kisses

Hello all!!

I wanted to share a layout I whipped up for the Jenni Bowlin Studios design team call (fingers crossed) :) I absolutely LOVE how this layout turned out. I like layering, using paints, using mists, and adding 3 dimensional elements. I hope you ENJOY!!

"Puppy Kisses" Layout





Another favorite part of this layout is the picture. I printed an Instagram photo from my phone to my printer and it cut of part of the picture. Well, I still liked how the pic turned out so I used it anyway!! I'm also in love with JBS rubons, vellum butterflies, and journal tags. My girl was born in December thus I used the December journal tag.

I hope to see you back soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable page, love the photo and that butterfly. Jenni Bowlin is one of my favs too.
    Love your blog btw, going to follow!

    ReplyDelete