I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!! 2013 is soon upon us, aren't you so excited?? I am! More time for crafting!!!
Here is my Top Ten favorite projects of 2012 brought to you by fabulous Christine Meyer :) Please leave a comment and I will be doing a GIVEAWAY!!! I am the owner of The Paper Bakery Kit Club and I'll be giving away 1 free kit of YOUR CHOICE!! How amazing is that?? Make sure to follow my blog (you're already here), the Paper Bakery's blog (HERE), and the Paper Bakery's facebook page for lots of scrappy inspiration.
For the Blog Hop Start HERE with Liz if you would like to hop from the beginning :)
10. "Wise & Strong" family layout. I did this layout as a guest designer for CSI Color Challenge site.
9. "Enjoy" Glitter Bottle. I made this just 'cause :) I love those projects I can make just for myself!! And yes, there is glitter glued to the inside. Super fun to make!!
8. "I heart family" Layout. I made this layout for an altered ribbon challenge. We were supposed to alter a piece of ribbon on a project, so I stamped on white ric-rac and stamped on seam binding. I love that it is so simple.
7. "Mexico" layout. This is a layout from my trip to Mexico with my sister. The view of the pool was so amazing!!
6. "Biker Chick" Layout. This is a layout I did for my Epiphany Crafts Design Team. Love this one!!
5. "Dream Big" mini chest. I made this for Epiphany Crafts using Authentique goodies :)
4. "Relax" layout. Enough said :) Just relax.
3. "Everyday is my favorite day" layout. I made this for the Jillibean Soup Design Team Call.... and guess what?!? I'll be their Guest Designer in February!!! :) So Stay Tuned!!
2. "I just can't resist those big brown eyes" Layout. I did this layout with the October Paper Bakery kit and submitted it for publication. It did not get chosen, but I love it anyway!! :)
1. "Bang Bang! The story of my new haircut" Layout. I got bangs after 24 years. Yes, it was a big step and HAD to document it :) This is one of my favorites using the November Paper Bakery kits AND My Favorite Things Stamps and Dies by my bestie Laina Lamb.
I hope you enjoyed my Top 10 of 2012!!! I had fun walking down memory lane :) Now hop on over to another scrappy friend Laurel Seabrook.
I would love for you to follow my blog :) Thanks everyone!! And until next time ;)