Saturday, February 11, 2012

I got an award!!

I was checking out all of my newest friends and their blogs through my new design team gig, Let's Get Sketchy. I came across a most WONDERFUL post from one of my fellow DT members Belinda... I was nominated for a Liebster Blog Award!! I love it!

For those who haven't heard, here's a quick rundown:
The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are somewhat
unclear but general consensus is that they originated in
Germany. Liebster, meaning “favorite” or “dearest”, is here to
showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon
accepting this award the recipient must then pass it on to
five more blogs that have 200 or less followers.
Here are the Liebster rules:
**Choose 5 up and coming blogs of fewer than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.
**Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
**Post the award on your blog. Link back to the blogs you have given the Liebster to so everyone else can pay them a visit.

I think this blog award is so cool cause there are TONS of blogs out there with fabulous work that have under 200 followers. So, here is my list in no particular order:






Have a great day and come back and see me!!

4 comments: