Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Sweet Girl

Happy Monday!!

I wanted to share a layout I did for my Ruby Rock-It design team gig. It was free form February on the Ruby Rock-It blog so we could create anything we wanted!! I figured I would try my hand at a little paint :)

The entire layout is put together using the newest Ruby Rock-It goodies!! The background pink paper is new glitter dotted cardstock. The rest of the layout was created using the beautiful Nostalgia line. I think my favorite part of the layout is the fabulous flower... also from Ruby Rock-It! The glitter letters are part of their fundamentals line... good for any type of project! 



If you LSS hasn't picked up any Ruby Rock-It yet, tell them they should! It's beautiful paper and wonderful embellishments!

Enjoy your day and come back tomorrow to see another Ruby Rock-It project. Hugs!

2 comments: